Property Lawyers Newcastle
What We Do
Our Newcastle property lawyers and licensed conveyancers will help you every step of the way.
How Burgess Thomson Can Help
Our expert property and conveyancing solicitors lawyers in Newcastle offers assistance on a range of legal matters.
We bring over 60 years of combined legal knowledge to the table to help you make sense of your legal affairs.
So, let us help you with:
- Conveyancing services for buying or selling property in NSW whether it be at public auction or private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including transfer duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lenders requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with exchange and settlement
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regards to building contracts
- Electronic lodgement of transfer documents at Land Registry Services NSW
In addition, we are able to offer practical advice for meeting lenders’ requirements. We can also arrange title searches and land enquiries to help you move with ease.