- Residential and commercial property conveyancing
- Commercial and retail leases
- Estate planning including wills, testamentary trusts, life interest trusts, enduring powers of attorney, appointments of enduring guardians
- Deceased estates including applications for probate and letters of administration
- Disputes involving deceased estates, including contested wills and family provision claims
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Business law including business sale and purchase transactions
- Business structures and asset protection
- Unit and discretionary trusts and companies
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Building and construction law
- Employment law
Damian holds a Diploma in Law from the Solicitors Admission Board.
Damian is admitted to practice as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia. He holds an unrestricted practising certificate to practice as a Solicitor in NSW from the Law Society of NSW.
Call (02) 4929 5602 to arrange an appointment with Damian Burgess at Burgess Thomson.