Newcastle Property Lawyers & Conveyancers
What We Do
Property Law & Conveyancing Specialists in Newcastle
Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Burgess Thomson are specialist Newcastle property lawyers with over 37 years of experience with property law in NSW and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our Newcastle property lawyers and licensed conveyancers will help you every step of the way.
How Our Specialist Property Lawyers & Conveyancers Can Help
Our expert property and conveyancing solicitors at Burgess Thomson can offer assistance with the following property law matters:
- Conveyancing services for buying or selling property in NSW whether it be at public auction or private treaty.
- Information about the costs involved (including transfer duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lenders requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with exchange and settlement
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regards to building contracts
- Electronic lodgment of transfer documents at Land Registry Services NSW