Property Lawyers Newcastle
What We Do
Property Law Specialists in Newcastle
If you are in need of a property lawyer in Newcastle, the Burgess Thomson team is here to help. Our property law advice team of experts take care of your property matters.
We provide a fast and efficient service to make your property purchase or sale as simple and problem-free as possible.
At Burgess Thomson, you can rest assured that your transaction is in the hands of professionals who are familiar with all aspects of property transactions.
Whether you are looking for, or leasing a commercial, industrial or retail space, or starting the process of buying or selling a residential home or commercial property, we’ve got your legal needs covered.
Conveyancing is the legal transfer of property. It considers issues like contract terms and conditions, mortgages, caveats, easements, and covenants.
The conveyancing process can be arduous. However, it is crucial that it is conducted with care.
Our conveyancers in Newcastle take the time to understand your conveyancing needs.
Our team offers property law advice that is fast and efficient to make your property purchase or sale as simple and problem-free as possible.
Property Finance Law
Property investment has quickly become one of Australia’s leading industries. It is expected to continue its rise, which means it is crucial you have a basic understanding of property law.
If you are seeking property law advice, our Newcastle team of property lawyers offer legal and technical expertise.
If you are seeking advice on retail or commercial leases, Burgess Thomson’s property law advice will help fill gaps in your knowledge.
We can support you through the process of applying for a lease and any other property law concerns or issues you may encounter.
It is important to seek legal advice to ensure you, or your business does not become negatively impacted during the leasing process.
Our property lawyers in Newcastle can help you draft finalise a range of loan and finance documents.
We understand the complex legal system and can apply it to your mortgage, caveats, or loan agreements.
We can help with a range of residential and commercial lending and security enquiries. Importantly, we’ll help to protect your interests whether you are borrowing money, repaying money or lending funds.
Our Newcastle property lawyers and licensed conveyancers will help you every step of the way.
How Burgess Thomson Can Help
Our expert property and conveyancing solicitors lawyers in Newcastle offers assistance on a range of legal matters.
We bring over 60 years of combined legal knowledge to the table to help you make sense of your legal affairs.
So, let us help you with:
- Conveyancing services for buying or selling property in NSW whether it be at public auction or private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including transfer duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lenders requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with exchange and settlement
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regards to building contracts
- Electronic lodgement of transfer documents at Land Registry Services NSW
In addition, we are able to offer practical advice for meeting lenders’ requirements. We can also arrange title searches and land enquiries to help you move with ease.