Property Lawyers Newcastle
What We Do
Property Law Specialists in Newcastle
Let the team of experienced property lawyers at Burgess Thomson in Newcastle take care of your property matters. We provide a fast and efficient service to make your property purchase or sale as simple and problem-free as possible.
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your transaction is in the hands of professionals who are familiar with all aspects of property transactions. Our team of property lawyers can help with all types of property transactions whether you are looking for or leasing a commercial, industrial or retail space, or starting the process of buying or selling a residential home or commercial property.
Make Burgess Thomson your one stop shop for all things property related. Start by contacting us today.
Our Newcastle property lawyers and licensed conveyancers will help you every step of the way.
How Our Specialist Property Lawyers & Conveyancers Can Help
Our expert property and conveyancing solicitors at Burgess Thomson can offer assistance with the following property law matters:
- Conveyancing services for buying or selling property in NSW whether it be at public auction or private treaty.
- Information about the costs involved (including transfer duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lenders requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with exchange and settlement
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regards to building contracts
- Electronic lodgment of transfer documents at Land Registry Services NSW