Property & Conveyancing
Licence Agreements Newcastle
Find out more about how we can help Buying Property.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Exclusive Possession?
How is proprietary Interest Relevant?
What should I consider when entering into a licence agreement for a commercial property?
When entering into a Licence Agreement, there are a number of considerations you must make, including:
· What does the licence fee include?
· What building facilities do you have the right to use?
· What services will you provide and what services will be provided to you?
· Who else will you be sharing the space with?
· Do you need to provide a Security Deposit?
· What is a “set-up” fee?
· What address will you use as your registered business address?
· How much notice is required to terminate the agreement?
· How long does the agreement specify you will be able to use the premises for?
· Are there any specific rules or policies for the building you will have to abide by?