Sharon Musgrave is a Licensed Conveyancer at Burgess Thomson with over 30 years’ experience in conveyancing and property law in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and surrounding regions.
- Conveyancing Law & Practice, Macquarie University
- Justice of the Peace in NSW
- PEXA Certified
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division
With over 30 years of handling all types of conveyancing matters for residential, commercial and industrial properties, Sharon Musgrave has come across all the possible issues that can arise during a conveyancing transaction.
Her dedication and commitment to her position ensures the smooth settlement of our client’s matters.
Sharon’s meticulous attention to detail and practical experience is of great assistance to our clients in protecting their interests and ensuring the best possible outcome in their property sales and purchases.
Sharon conducts all property settlements electronically using the PEXA platform, ensuring that property transfers and settlements complete on time and without any issues.
Sharon is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division and keeps up to date with the latest changes in conveyancing law and practice.
Contact Sharon for expert advice on your conveyancing matter to ensure a seamless and stress-free transaction.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and commercial property conveyancing
- Contract reviews and contract preparation
- Sale and purchase transactions
- Property transfers
- First home buyers
- Off the plan sales and purchases
- Property development and torrens title land subdivisions
- Residential strata subdivisions
- Stamp duty advice
- Self managed super fund purchases using bare trusts
- Retirement village contracts and leases
- Commercial and retail leases
- Mortgage advice and refinances
Get In Touch With Sharon Musgrave
Fill in our contact form to arrange a consultation with Sharon. Please include any details regarding your legal matter.