Karlee Bell is a Conveyancing Paralegal at Burgess Thomson with over 7 years’ experience in conveyancing and property law in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and surrounding regions.
- Justice of the Peace in NSW
- PEXA Certified
With over 7 years’ experience in handling all types of conveyancing matters for residential, commercial and industrial properties, Karlee Bell has come across all the possible issues that can arise during a conveyancing transaction.
Her dedication and commitment to her position ensures a seamless exchange of contracts and the smooth settlement of our client’s matters.
Karlee’s meticulous attention to detail and practical experience is of great assistance to our clients in protecting their interests and ensuring the best possible outcome in their property sales and purchases.
Karlee conducts all property settlements electronically using the PEXA platform, ensuring that property transfers and settlements complete on time and without any issues.
Karlee keeps up to date with the latest changes in conveyancing law and practice.
Contact Karlee for expert advice on your conveyancing matter to ensure a seamless and stress-free transaction.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and commercial property conveyancing
- Contract reviews and contract preparation
- Sale and purchase transactions
- Property transfers
- First home buyers
- Off the plan sales and purchases
- Property development and torrens title land subdivisions
- Residential strata subdivisions
- Stamp duty advice
- Self managed super fund purchases using bare trusts
- Retirement village contracts and leases
- Commercial and retail leases
- Mortgage advice and refinances